Released on 6 July 2016, Pokemon Go – one of the most mesmerizing game, managed to get over 100 million downloads worldwide before 1 year of its launch. From kids to adults, everyone is enjoying this addictive & award winning game developed by Niantic. In recent update that happened over last night, developers rolled out a major feature of promo codes.
- 1 List of Working Pokemon Go Promo Code 2020
List of Working Pokemon Go Promo Code 2020
Update! Finally we have a working promo code that is valid for ALL pokemon go users.
- DYEZ7HBXCRUZ6EP : Redeem it to get free 30 Great Balls & Pinap Berries in Pokemon go.
- P2XEAW56TSLUXH3 :This code by Niantic will give you free 30 Ultra Balls, 30 Max Revives and 30 Pinap Berries
- H7APT5ZTLM45GZV : Claim free 30 Poke Balls with this code.
- MDWC4SNGUFXS2SW9 : This is code is valid till 26th April only. Redeem it before it expires.
- You can also enter code EMRK2EZWLVSSZDC5 to get 4 Silver Pinap Berry, 4 Golden Razz Berry & 8 PokeBalls. Enjoy!
Here Are Some Other Tricks That Might Help You To Get Freebies in Pokemon Go Without Using Promo Codes:
Before proceeding further we advise you to download Pokemon Go app from here or simply update to the latest version from play store.
1] Trick to get free pokecoins!
Guys, today we’re going to share a 100% working method by which you can earn free coins in Pokemon go without spending a dime. You just have to follow these simple steps:
- Go to Play Store and download ‘Google Opinion Rewards app’.
- It’s just 2 MB in size and totally authentic as this app is developed by Google itself.
- Depending on your location, it will show you the surveys and let me tell you, they are really interesting.
- They may ask you question regarding local hotels or popular places around your area. And don’t worry, it will take hardly 2-3 minutes to complete the survey.
- After completion, you will get $$ which will be stored as Google play credits.
- Now open Pokemon Go and go to ‘shop’ tab.
- Pick up the package of pokecoins and it will popup the payment method box.
- There you will see “Google Play Balance” option and it will also display the amount which you earned through opinion rewards.
- If you’ve sufficient balance in opinion rewards app then you will get the pokecoins for free!
2] Use Sweatcoins to get freebies:
So sweatcoins is a app that gives you free money for just walking. As the Pokemon Go involves lots of travelling, it won’t be that difficult to gain some good amount with sweatcoin app. Right now it’s available only on apple store so just download it today and start earning coins. You will get payment in the form of paypal (Google play gift card option may be added soon). So just walk as you usually do and get paid for that, sounds cool right? You can then use your earned money for buying in-game stuffs.
3] Nowadays- I’m seeing lot many fake sites that promise you to provide so called “100% working pokemon go codes” but don’t get fooled!! I have checked each and every website and none of them seems to provide codes that really work. Anyways, today we have one promo code news but I’m not sure how much will it gonna benefit you guys.
Pokemon Go has now started sending emails to those players who have not played the game in last 1 and a half month. Though the exact period is unknown, it might be between 1-2 months. And they are sending you promo codes like this:
So if you have any Pokemon Go account that was inactive for 3-4 weeks then there is good chance that you’ve received a unique code on your email. So do checkout your inbox as well as spam folder to redeem the code. It will give you free 3 Egg Incubators and 1 Lucky Egg after redemption.
3] Start Using Pokemon Go Friend / Trainer Codes : If you are level 10 or above then you can now trade your pokemons and many other stuff with your friends. So you don’t really need a promo code for free coins or pokeballs because you can receive them for free from your own friends!! But how??
Actually, when your friends receive a gift box, they can’t really use it so they have to share it with you or with other friends they have in their playlist. So more the friends you have, more are the chances of receiving free goodies!
You can check more info here and you can also share your friend code in comment section.
4] Sprint Pokemon Go Codes Giveaway : Finally we have some good news for you. Lots of pokemon trainers were lurking rigorously for working pokemon go promo code after Niantic app update.
So here’s a first official giveaway of coupons from Sprint which is well know data provider company in the world. As of now, only US customers can enjoy the offer benefits. Follow these steps to grab your coupons.
- Click here to visit sprint offer page.
- Now find the nearest sprint store on map.
- Now visit that shop to participate in the contest.
- You will receive assured 200 trainer points as a reward along with pokeballs, coins & lucky eggs.
5] CAFE : In 90% of the cases this code will not work but still give it a try. From various sources we came to know that Niantic is going to distribute the promotional codes in events or stores. StarBucks is one of them & you might be able to grab some working codes from there after buying a coffee or something similar stuff.
Recently a Canadian guy bought pokemon go frappuccino from starbucks & he claimed to have ‘cafe’ promo code mentioned on it, so we are posting it here.
Sorry No More Promo Codes Available At This Moment…Keep Checking This Space for Latest Updates.
How to Apply Promo Code in Pokemon Go?
1] First thing first, only android users can redeem these codes. Niantic may roll out this feature soon for iOS.
2] Open the game & head over to the map view.
3] Click on the pokeball button.
4] Then select ‘shop’ option & there you will find pokecoins, balls etc.
5] Scroll down until you hit the bottom.
6] There you will see a promo code tab like this:
7] Enter the code & click on apply button. Enjoy the awesome discounts & freebies!
Why Promo Code Option is Not Available on iOS?
As previously mentioned, promos are limited to Android os only. Niantic however, tried to tie up but Apple asked 30% share of the transactions made through Pokemon Go app. Consequently Niantic decided to remove the promo code section from iPhones.
|Pokemon Go Promo Code||Details|
|Rewards||Free pokeball & poke coins|
|Validity||31st December 2017|
Pokemon Go Promo Code FAQs
Here are some solutions for common issues. Let’s check them out..
Where can I find promo codes?
Niantic has partnered with some of the biggest brands in USA including StarBucks & Sprint. So you might find some promo code icon in the map view while playing the game. After buying eligible product at outlets, you will get the pokemon go code for free coins on its wrapper or on its bill.
Will I Get PokeCoins for Free?
Most probably, the codes that you will receive, will fetch you some % discount instead of complete rebate. For example, if the pokecoins are valued at $10, then after applying promo code there will be 10-20% reduction in total cart amount depending upon the type of coupon.
Why I’m Not Getting Promo Code Option?
As previously discussed, this option is not visible in iPhones & iPads so don’t go crazy over it, you are not gonna get it anyhow until Niantic officially declares this feature. Nevertheless, android users should not find any difficulty getting it but if you are one of those unlucky fellows then here’s what you can do. Simply head over to Google play store and search for pokemon go. Make sure to upgrade the game to its latest version. Pretty straightforward, isn’t it?